My day now feels like Work, tend to kids, drink water, pee, work, tend to kids, drink water, pee and so it goes all day. Do we really get a benefit for this as this is harder work than my three year old and 19mth old. Not to mention that in amongst all this drinking I need to try and exercise and cook dinner and spend quality time with my husband?
Well I have done a lot of reading and it appears that it is very important.
- Water makes up 75% of the brain
- Water regulates your body temperature
- Water makes up 83% of your blood
- Water removes waste
- Water composes 22% of your bones
- Water cushions your joints
- Water helps carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- Water moistens oxygen for breathing
- Water helps convert food to energy
- Water helps to protect and cushion your vital organs
- Water helps your body to absorb nutrients
- Water makes up to 75% of your muscles
So here are 12 reasons for me to keep going with trying really hard to achieve my water intake requirements.
Another incentive to lose weight, the lighter I get the less I have to drink
Until next time............