Sandalwood (10%) Essential Oil
A woody, sweet and exotic fragrance, Sandalwood Essential Oil is very helpful to treat inflammation, and calm the mind.
Sandalwood Essential Oil uses and benefits include:
Skin & Hair: Relieves itching and inflammation of skin. It is most effective in relieving dry, dehydrated skin. Prevents scarring and improves eczema.
Body: Useful for chest complaints such as bronchitis, asthma, dry coughs and sore throats. Treats urinary tract issues.
Mind & Emotions: Harmonizes and calms tension and confusion. Ideal for depression, nervous exhaustion, stress and anxiety.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cypress, Palmarosa, Rose, Frankincense, Neroli, Ylang Ylang.
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner/Diffuser: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser or diffuser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.