Rose (3%) Essential Oil
Rose Essential Oil has a rich, deep and sweet floral fragrance. It is highly moisturising, which makes it a useful skin treatment.
Rose Essential Oil uses and benefits include:
Skin & Hair: Very effective for moisturising and hydrating the skin. Rose oil has general antiseptic action. Good for all skin types but especially for dry, mature and irritated skin. Repairs broken capillaries. Useful for eczema, herpes and conjunctivits.
Body: Helps poor circulation and heart problems. Boost liver and gall bladder. Assists respiratory disorders such as asthma, coughs and hay fever. Regulates hormones.
Blends well with: Bergamot, German and Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner/Diffuser: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser or diffuser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.