May Chang Essential Oil
May Chang Essential Oil has a fresh, sweet citrus fruity fragrance, and uplifting qualities.
May Chang Essential Oil uses and benefits:
Skin & Hair: Useful in the treatment of oily acne prone skin because of its astringent and tonic effect on the skin.
Body: Known as a tonic of the heart and respiratory system and can also be helpful in cases of bronchitis and asthma.
Mind & Emotions: Very uplifting and stimulating.
Blends with: Rosemary, Rose, Orange, Petitgrain, Basil, Bergamot, Geranium, Lemon, Ginger
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner/Diffuser: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser or diffuser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.