ECO. Black Pepper Essential Oil
With a fresh, warm and woody scent, Black Pepper Essential Oil is an invigorating oil which eases pain and increased energy.
Black Pepper Essential Oil benefits:
Skin & Hair: Not used in skincare, but is useful in dispersing of bruises.
Body: Eases muscular aches after physical activity. Warms and stimulates the body and assists with digestion.
Mind & Emotions: Stimulating and strengthening to nervous system. Recharges the batteries. Good for motivation.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Ylang ylang.
How to use your essential oil:
- Diffuser: add a few drops to your diffuser
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.